Choosing Wedding Cars for Your Dream Day
There are so many things to consider and arrange when you are planning a wedding from the cake to the wedding cars, the dress to the first dance that it can be easy to miss the finer details that will help make your day extra special.
How you choose to arrive at your big day can be so important as your entrance is something everyone will be waiting for and the memories last a lifetime, as do the photographs. Some brides or grooms opt to put their spin on wedding cars and transport with cases of the wedding party arriving on a traditional horse and cart or even go all out with an unusual mode of transport such as a combine harvester or tricycle!
However, sometimes nothing beats wedding cars that are clean, reliable and look good in any weather! Several wedding cars make the list for the most popular choices when regarding wedding transport.
The Most Popular Wedding Cars Include:
- Range Rover
- Beauford Tourer
- Morris Minor Convertible
You can opt for a fleet of matching wedding cars or go for a standout soft-top convertible, whatever your style or theme for your day, there is always an expansive range of wedding cars out there to suit your needs.
How Do I Choose the Right Wedding Cars for Me?
With so many options to choose from, it is worth asking yourself ‘How do I choose the right wedding cars for me?’ It is worthwhile taking some time to answer the following questions:
- Is there a chance to view the wedding cars before I hire them?
- Is the size and shape of my dress going to practically fit comfortably inside my wedding car choice?
- Does the style of the wedding cars work well with the theme and colours I have chosen for my wedding?
- Are the company I am looking at trusted and experienced with testimonials and images of their actual wedding cars in use?
- Have a given myself enough time to get a wide choice of options based on the date I want the wedding cars to be available?
- How will the rest of the bridal party travel to the venue, do they need wedding cars too?
Wedding days can be busy and stressful on the run-up to the ‘I do’s’ so having the assurance that you will be driven by a fully licenced and dedicated driver can ease the pressure. You can sit back, relax and take in the scenery and size of the occasion whilst you travel in your wedding car.